Ghana news briefing
Trump suggests new talks with Iran to begin on Monday

US President Donald Trump has said new talks with Iran will begin on Monday, after calling off what he said would have been "massive" strikes on the country." In an earlier post on Truth Social, Trump said he had been asked by Iran and US allies in the Middle East to "hold off" on any attack as the "perimeters" of a deal had been agreed.
In his post on Saturday, he said the US was "locked and loaded and ready to go against the Islamic Republic of Iran, at levels of Military Terror, Strength, and Power not seen since World War II".
This is a summary of the original articles listed below. Always read the source articles for the full context. GhanaSummary does not create or modify the news — we summarise and link to original publishers.


