Skip to content

Ghana news briefing

Mahama announces plans to complete 30 abandoned E-block school projects across Ghana

By GhanaSummary Newsroom1 min read
Mahama announces plans to complete 30 abandoned E-block school projects across Ghana

President John Dramani Mahama has announced plans to complete 30 abandoned E-block school projects across the country as part of efforts to improve infrastructure and expand access to secondary education.

Speaking at Paga in the Upper East Region on August 13, as part of his ongoing engagements with citizens across the country, President Mahama said the government had made provision in the 2026 budget to complete the abandoned projects, arguing that leaving projects on which public funds had already been spent amounted to a waste of taxpayers’ money.

He said completing the 30 abandoned E-block projects was part of the government’s broader commitment to ensuring that investments already made in education infrastructure were put to productive use.

ShareXFacebookWhatsApp

This is a summary of the original articles listed below. Always read the source articles for the full context. GhanaSummary does not create or modify the news — we summarise and link to original publishers.

Original sources

1 reports

More stories

View all news