
Trump says Iran facing ‘last chance before decapitation’
US President Donald Trump said Monday that negotiations with Iran were ongoing despite Tehran’s denials and the Islamic Republic was facing a “last chance before decapitation.
Speaking to reporters on Air Force One over the weekend, Trump said he had been asked by Iran as well as regional US partners to hold off on further strikes, which he claimed would have been “the biggest attack since World War II.– Familiar pattern – In what has become a familiar pattern, Trump last week had threatened to hit Iran “very hard” — potentially with renewed attacks against energy infrastructure — only to pull back on Saturday, saying the “perimeters” of a deal were there.
This is a summary of the original articles listed below. Always read the source articles for the full context. GhanaSummary does not create or modify the news — we summarise and link to original publishers.


