
Trump confirms release of US missionary kidnapped in Niger
(Photo by Jim WATSON / AFP) Kevin Rideout, a US missionary who was kidnapped in Niger last year, has been released, President Donald Trump confirmed Friday.
The Times, which first reported Rideout’s release, said the 50-year-old American had worked as a missionary in Niger for 19 years, and was a pilot for SIM International.
The news of the release of Rideout had first been relayed by the Christian group he worked for, SIM International, which said he had been kidnapped from outside his home in the Nigerien capital Niamey last October.
This is a summary of the original articles listed below. Always read the source articles for the full context. GhanaSummary does not create or modify the news — we summarise and link to original publishers.


