Skip to content
No decision on Mudryk future after Chelsea return – Alonso

No decision on Mudryk future after Chelsea return – Alonso

By GhanaSummary NewsroomNigeria

(Photo by May JAMES / AFP) Chelsea manager Xabi Alonso said on Tuesday “no decision” had been made on Mykhailo Mudryk’s future but added the winger could play in pre-season after returning from a doping ban.

Asked about those possibilities in Hong Kong on Tuesday ahead of his side’s friendly against Juventus, Alonso said: “No decision made.

Chelsea’s manager Xabi Alonso takes part in a press conference ahead of their football match against Juventus at Kai Tak Stadium in Hong Kong on August 4, 2026.

Share:XFacebookWhatsApp

This is a summary of the original articles listed below. Always read the source articles for the full context. GhanaSummary does not create or modify the news — we summarise and link to original publishers.

Original Sources (1)

More from Nigeria