Skip to content
Kidnappers abduct veteran journalist’s son-in-law in Ogun, demand N500m ransom

Kidnappers abduct veteran journalist’s son-in-law in Ogun, demand N500m ransom

By GhanaSummary NewsroomNigeria

ALSO READ: Court awards journalist N12 million in damages against police for illegal arrest, detention In May, the Ogun State Police Command said its Anti-Kidnapping Unit killed two suspected kidnappers, Seriki Abdullahi and Mohammed Bello, and arrested two others following the abduction of three people at Ipojo area of Iperin, Atan-Ijebu.

The Ogun State Commissioner of Police, Olubode Ojajuni, confirmed the abduction to PREMIUM TIMES on Monday morning, said the police had commenced efforts to rescue the victim and that there had been progress in the operation.

Days later, police said it also naturalised suspected kidnapping kingpin during an operation in the Orile Ilugun Forest along the Abeokuta-Ibadan Expressway.

Share:XFacebookWhatsApp

This is a summary of the original articles listed below. Always read the source articles for the full context. GhanaSummary does not create or modify the news — we summarise and link to original publishers.

Original Sources (1)

More from Nigeria