
Iran denies negotiating with US after Trump announces talks
Iran denied any negotiations were taking place with the United States after President Donald Trump said new talks would begin Monday in an effort to end their war, now in its sixth month.
The president said he had been asked by Iran as well as US partners Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar to hold off on further strikes, which he claimed would have been “the biggest attack since World War II”.
Iranian lawmaker Hassan Ghashghavi, spokesman for the parliament’s national security commission, said on Sunday that mediators were trying to revive the US-Iran memorandum of understanding that was agreed in June.
This is a summary of the original articles listed below. Always read the source articles for the full context. GhanaSummary does not create or modify the news — we summarise and link to original publishers.


