
FG denies postponing paramilitary recruitment, says exercise ongoing
In a statement issued on Thursday by the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Interior, Dr Magdalene Ajani, the ministry said its attention had been drawn to a fake press release titled “CDCFIB Recruitment Update,” dated 11th August 2026, which was falsely attributed to the Minister of Interior, Dr Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo.
According to the statement, the document, which claimed that the recruitment exercise had been deferred due to funding constraints, did not originate from the Ministry of Interior, the Minister’s office, or the CDCFIB.
The ministry urged members of the public and applicants to disregard the fake document in its entirety and rely solely on information published through the Ministry’s and CDCFIB’s verified platforms, including the official recruitment portal, “Members of the public and applicants are strongly advised to disregard this document in its entirety and to rely solely on information published through the Ministry’s and CDCFIB’s verified platforms,” the statement said.
This is a summary of the original articles listed below. Always read the source articles for the full context. GhanaSummary does not create or modify the news — we summarise and link to original publishers.


