
Congo Ebola outbreak can still be under control in 3 months: WHO
Hope remains that it will be possible to bring under control an Ebola outbreak in Congo that is currently outpacing containment efforts, a World Health Organization official said on Tuesday.
The global health agency said earlier this month that reversing Ebola’s spread would be possible within a three-month period but since then there have been signs that it has worsened, spreading to a sixth province.
Earlier it was reported that the outbreak in Congo has killed 2 325 people, surpassing the toll from the 2018-2020 outbreak to become the deadliest in the country’s history.
This is a summary of the original articles listed below. Always read the source articles for the full context. GhanaSummary does not create or modify the news — we summarise and link to original publishers.


