
Ceuta warns of ‘unsustainable’ situation for child migrants after influx
The leader of Spain’s north African territory of Ceuta on Wednesday said the number of children left there after last week’s rush of migrants was “unsustainable”, pleading for government aid.
Spain said 70 000 of the 72 000 people who had entered Ceuta from Morocco in a sudden rush last week had now returned, after an incident that led to a spat between Spain and some other EU countries seeking a harder line on immigration.‘Serious trouble’ Socialist deputy prime minister Carlos Cuerpo insisted on public television that the PP and its regional governments “must comply with the law just like everyone else”.
This is a summary of the original articles listed below. Always read the source articles for the full context. GhanaSummary does not create or modify the news — we summarise and link to original publishers.


