
Ariana Grande withdraws from London musical, seeks to ‘step back’
Pop star Ariana Grande has dropped out of what would have been her debut appearance in London’s West End, the show’s producers said Sunday, as a representative for the singer said she wants to take a “step back” from the public eye.
The 33-year-old Grande had been slated to star opposite her Wicked castmate Jonathan Bailey in the Stephen Sondheim musical Sunday in The Park with George in the summer of 2027 at London’s Barbican theater.“We can confirm that she has decided to step back from ‘Sunday in The Park with George’,” producers said in a statement carried on the show’s official X account, without providing a reason for Grande’s withdrawal.
This is a summary of the original articles listed below. Always read the source articles for the full context. GhanaSummary does not create or modify the news — we summarise and link to original publishers.


