Yesterday, March 30, 2023, news went viral that famed Ghanaian Tiktoker professionally known as Ahoufe whose real name is Sylvester Agyemang has died
According to ‘Gentle The Blogger’, he got the information from his manager who is his best friend.
But in a twist or better still new development to the issue, the manager of Ahoufe has added his voice detailing the cause of the death of his artist.
In the voice of the manager, Tiktoker Ahuofe was not poisoned as earlier speculated by some people.
The manager added that he took Ahoufe to the hospital when the sick became severe yesternight and he died in the hospital upon arrival and none of the doctors at the hospital made mention of poison or whatsoever.
As a reminder, the late Ahoufe 2pac who was based in Kumasi had over 3 million followers on Tiktok alone.
Watch Ahoufe’s manager speak in the video below: