After childbirth mothers have to deal with the issue of lots of stretch marks forming on their belly and sometimes, it can be unpleasant and it brings pains to some people but there’s a home remedy to remove such stretch mark after pregnancy with this simple easy to do steps.
It’s worked for almost everybody and so, if you want to get rid of those stretch marks after pregnancy, follow the steps below:
Option 1: Lemon juice
Cut a pair of lemons squeeze the juice into small cups and pour a little warm water in a ratio of 1:
1. Take a cotton cloth dipped in lemon juice and apply to the abdomen in a circular motion, concentrated in the skin having colored creases. Wash the mixture on the skin after 10 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
Option 2: Lemon juice, olive oil, and vitamin E.
– half lemonade
– 1 tsp olive oil (bought at supermarket).
– 2 tablets of vitamin E.
– Squeeze the lemon juice into a small bowl, add the olive oil and the vitamin E. Use a spatula to mix a homogeneous mixture.
– After bathing, the mixture is prepared to be applied to the abdomen, buttocks, thighs and stretch marks.
– Leave until dry, then wipe clean, done twice a day in the morning and evening.
This method just helps the skin to fade the ugly brown reef to provide moisture to soft skin smooth.